Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW 760ix

Garage List
2023 760i  [0.00]
Big 2016 7 Series (G11/G12) Private Reveal on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Updated Post:

I was pleased to be one of about 70 people in the "world" this evening to view in person the new G12. Was held at a private home in Coral Gables. Out of respect to BMW, there were no photographs allowed whatsoever, and all phones and cameras where checked at the door.

BMW has really stepped up on this car and it was worth the wait!

I went through four 7 series since 2002 and now this is the one I have been waiting for!

The new 2016 BMW 750 LI (G12) passes any expectation I had! It puts Mercedes S550 to shame. The exterior has an aggressive front and elegant modern rear. Incredible chrome details throughout the car inside on the dash, steering wheel, door and out. The new modern LED headlights are beautiful. It feels like a Bentley or Rolls with a sportier edge.

But what really makes this automobile is the interior with the new highly innovative i-drive that works with hand motion, double panel sunroof that lights up, all new electronics, speakers and a real "mood-light" interior light show throughout the vehicle. (different color selections). When you press the key in the evening, you will see a light on the ground by the car, similar to a "red carpet" in the shape of the number 7. so cool!

You can now charge your phone automatically in the center console wirelessly and when you walk away from the car, the i-drive system will remind you to take your phone. They also have the most advanced NEW drivers assistance programs in the world! If you cross the lane by accident, not only will the steering wheel vibrate to warn you but it will bring the vehicle back on your lane automatically. Just one of many new safety features available.

The leather selection and new color ways are better quality and very refreshing! And my favorite is the new Key that gives you your mileage, gas level and more.

Wait till you see the executive rear package with iPad like control panel, amazing built in foot rests and fold in table. You will be able to stream Netflix on the rear monitors.! The future is finally here.

BMW are truly the innovators and just watch the followers follow!

I have been a BMW owner since 1988 and still a loyal fan!

Original Post:

Am excited to finally see the reveal of the 2016 7 Series on Wednesday, April 15th in Coral Gables, FL.

Private viewing, no press will be present. They also asked us to check our cameras and phones! hmmmm

Looking forward to it! I have owned a:

2002 745iL
2006 750LI
2010 750LI
2014 750LI

Prior to that I have had a 3 series and several 5 series. So very loyal here...

Invite:

BMW
EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW.
YOU AND A GUEST ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO
ATTEND AN EXCLUSIVE INVITATION-ONLY PREVIEW
OF THE ALL-NEW BMW 7 SERIES.

For the first time in the history of BMW of North America, we are unveiling an all-new BMW to a select audience prior to public introduction. This unique, one-of-a-kind experience will include the reveal of the next-generation BMW 7 Series. Beverages and light hors d'oeuvres will be served.

The event will be held at the below address. Dress is refined casual.

Name:  mainImage.jpg
Views: 74447
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  g11-g12-7series-preview1.jpg
Views: 50357
Size:  73.2 KB

Name:  video.jpg
Views: 69917
Size:  32.8 KB

Name:  g11-g12-7series-preview.jpg
Views: 48647
Size:  52.0 KB