Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomsplitter View Post
Currently have a 2017 750i with the MSport package. I'm not a fan of the tire options available to me with the 20" staggered setup. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I like to run on run-flats for peace of mind. With the current wheels on the car, an all-season run flat option does not exist and I don't want the hassle of winter tires as I feel like i'd be changing them often due to weather weirdness and periodic trips to florida in the winter.

Looking for recommendations for a 19" wheel to run 245 45R19s as a square setup that will fit over the front brake caliper. Having a hard time finding options that I know will be ok with the calipers. Tirerack configurator doesn't even recognize that the 750 has MSport brakes like it does with other cars.
Do you realize that you have to code the height of the suspension because there will be a gap between the tire and the wheel arch, your suspension is set to 20", not 19" ...
Nope, you're wrong. The decreased sidewall thickness on the 20's negates any ride height change.

You think that they would be setting the ride height different from the factory based on the several rim choices available? You can get 21's as stock too from the factory. You're saying these cars are higher up? Nahhhhh.