AlteBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 760ix; '23 X3; '23 MB wgn

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyW View Post
I don't need to ask because I'm sure about this, I am as sure of it as the gear transmision oil is replaceable and the dealer claims that it is not because it is lifetime

Everyone does with their car what consider right, because it is his money and whether it is correct, time will verify.

I do not share any more in this topic because I presented hard evidence that it should be configured and that is what I would do and what others do with their cars I do not care.

My car would be 1000% configured for the new rime size but this is my car, in which I change oil every 10,000 thousand kilometers, not every 30,000 thousand - (everyone does it as he wants, I try to give best advice that I would do for my car)
What hard evidence are you referring to? Opinions are not the same as facts. Plus sizing which results in the same diameter of the wheel/tire assembly has been going on for decades, and across literally millions of cars of scores of brands and types. If you are right, then there would be frequent reports of suspension issues with plus sizing. There aren't. That is the hard evidence.
Appreciate 0