Thread: Mental health
View Single Post
      07-28-2022, 02:55 PM   #15
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

I won't go into my personal beliefs because you're al going to think I'm nutty, but to sum it up, I believe that the psychoses of society is encouraged and engineered to some extent. meaning, we encourage behaviors that are counter intuitive for the healthy development for our youth and ourselves.

Putting that aside, there are "proven" things you can do to lower your stress and improve your health, mentally, spiritually and physically.

Get Sunlight - Vitamin D isn't just a "vitamin" it's also a hormone. And for men, it aids in building testosterone. I would also mention that low T can lead to a lot of issues, including anxiety, lower sexual desire, hairloss, weight gain, etc

Walk outside - bonus - Walkoutside barefoot - I recently started doing this with my wife at the beach, and it really does relax you. Not only have studies shown that it has quite a few benefits, like lower blood pressure, better sleeping, more energy, it can help reduce stress and get you out of the house

Avoid social media - purely created to control your perception of reality by inundating you with nonsense of selective photos of friends and acquaintance "happiness" instead, try to find a hobby, which you'll notice people have less of these days...

Prayer - If you haven't found the creator, I encourage you to try. It's truly something you must experience and test for yourself - best of all, it costs absolutely nothing and actually does something, unlike some drugs out there...
paquet629.50
Tommy-G4504.50
cmyx6go15821.50
Robin_NL8749.50