View Single Post
      01-02-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Exclamation *Here It Is Folks: 2016 7 Series/g11 Fully Revealed!*

2016 BMW 7 Series fully exposed. Front end styling is a combination of the F30 and X5. Rear styling is clean and sleek with integrated exhaust outlets as seen on the test mules. Sporting optional laser headlights on this pre-production display model. LED lighting will be standard, with laser lighting as an optional upgrade.

The G11 next gen 7 series will be built on BMW's new module platform and feature the B family of engines. The chassis will borrow heavy from the BMW i3 and i8 for weight savings. The interior has the latest iDrive with a touch screen. The full details are expected to come out before the Geneva Auto show. In Geneva BMW will pull the wraps of this next gen 7 series officially.

Well....

I can honestly say that my NEXT car won't be the G11 unless there is something super special under hood or something else that these pics aren't revealing...?

Wow... I am VERY disappointed but actually NOT surprised as the camouflaged G11 floating around for a while looks like this dimensionally.

The BIGGEST disappointment for me is that it looks like a facelifted F0! That dash looks damn near identical except for the steering wheel. I do like the headlight and tail light design. But again... That is to be expected from a "Face Lift" not a complete redesign from the floor up like the new S Class.