View Single Post
      05-13-2015, 09:28 PM   #16
jeremyr4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90M3JETS View Post
It may sound amazing, but it looks horrible IMO. It may even be outsold by the Audi A8. Mercedes is laughing so hard now. With their dominance in Formula 1 it won't surprise me some M customers start migrating to AMG soon. What a disgrace BMW!
I agree that the pics looks horrible but trust me when I tell you the interior might change your mind. I saw it yesterday (in Beverly Hills at the BMW event) and it took a huge step up inside, albeit still 1/2 notch down from the S-Class. I'm not a fan of the Audi interiors (although I realize most people are) and I would say it's now nicer than the A8 inside - but many may disagree.

Also, the M-Sport definitely looked better than the base model, as there is a much more aggressive front spoiler now vs the current 7-Series. Unfortunately the side profile + rear aren't much different on the M-Sport but the wheels were nicer (5-star look but bent 5-star spokes).

Anyhow, trust me when I tell you that you really need to see it inside and out IN PERSON first, as I also hate the 730 pics that were released online...
Appreciate 0