02-09-2020, 08:52 PM   #6
pedodoc25
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moopai View Post
I would go with the M5, it's more sporty than the M760 and still a very luxurious car, the front seats on the M5 are amazing and overall a fantastic vehicle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawguy View Post
I have the first world dilemma of trying to choose between buying an M5 (base) and an M760i. I have spent more time driving the M5 and like it, but have also owned two 7-series before and rode in a friend’s M760i and thought it was special.

Not a track guy and like a compliant smooth ride (hence the M5 base, and not the competition). But, also have 3 college age kids who sometimes (but not often) are in the back seats. We do have an SUV as well, so rear seat space isn’t critical, but it’s part of the decision.

Anyone spent considerable time in both cars to share more thoughts on differences between them ?
Funny I just got a 2019 m5 competition coming from an 2017 x5m and I am actually transferring the lease. I really wanted an 750 but the lease offer was to insane to pass so I grabbed it but now I realize it's too harsh a ride for everyday and I won't be racing around a track so I'm deciding between a 750 and m760. Good luck!
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13772.50