Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
First, who is he to determine who/what you have relations with? I've been with a few thick girls and nothing at all wrong with it. Second, I would have a conversations with said roommate to abolish aforementioned cockblockery to ensure this never happens again.
don't worry, i told him wtf bro that's not chill, he still stuck by it.
next time i'm just going to bring someone over i won't even text him, let him wallow in his jealousy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
HMM.

I mean there is a difference between thick and YUGE. Sounds like we need more details (pictures) to assess the roommate's intentions.
i mean yes, there is a difference between a thicc girl and a "YUGE", but no worries your boy did not require the use of a harpoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Got flaked on for 3 separate dates within the past week.

Being a millennial sucks sometimes! There's an entire generation of people who don't know the meaning of commitment/remaining true to their word. Texting and social media makes it very convenient to be selfish.
MILENNIALS ARE KILLING THE DATING SCENE

also, my guy with the "we were friends but we had sex", it happens - if she's still hitting you up to chill she's fine, i'd say keep it at that and turn that friendship into a friends with benefits

im in a similar situation myself, we've been "spotted" by a few of my friends at the mall and target etc and honestly? it's nice to have a "girlfriend" without the label, at least until she hits me with the "what are we" question... until then
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13157.00