05-19-2019, 02:06 PM   #43
obert
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Am I that wealthy that $175 doesn’t phase me anymore?

How do you drive a BMW F30 and NOT have $175. Ok, I digress. This will go nowhere. You posted on a public forum asking for advice. You now have the buyer posting their side of the story. Will only snowball from here.

Surely if you know the original buyer, you can get the new buyer the information to get warranty processed. A simple phone or email conversation should clear it all up with Bimmertech.

As someone who has sold things on here, I always tried to make the buyer feel whole, with the exception of when the buyer was a snake.

Best of luck to you both. I’m putting a bag of Jiffy Pop in the microwave to see how this unfolds.
I drive a base 2013 328i.I did post this on here looking for advice but I never said the buyer was a liar or post false information.

As stated I have been in contact with the installer and I have passed all information on to the buyer. And he has also been in contact with him.

And you are correct this will go nowhere but down hill from here. Don’t burn your popcorn.

I can’t speak for the installer I can only relay the information he has given me.
Appreciate 0