View Single Post
      01-02-2015, 04:36 PM   #293
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Having owned 3 Bimmers, I will ALWAYS have a fondness for the car!

But I'm not one to bite my tongue on anything. If THIS is the actual car, Disappointment is not nearly a strong enough word to express my personal impression.

Not only did that have even MORE time to see exactly what their primary competitor in Mercedes Benz did, they have had 8yrs people, EIGHT YEARS! Count them.
And they honestly release THIS... Their FLAGSHIP vehicle for goodness sakes with minor facelifts inside and out. Oh and they reduce some weight?

Naw... This is some epic fail as far as I'm concerned. Will it sale? Hell... A $70k KIA will sale these days! Speaking of... That particular manufacturer, KIA, should've also been motivation to FURTHER "revolutionize" the 7! That K9000 is waaaay to close for comfort in the styling dept.

I understand some of you will reserve 'final judgement'. So will I. But IF this is what we can expect except with a V8, bigger wheels and a in a different shade, then I am content with my paid off F0 and will simply grab something different else in a year or two.

It is painfully apparent to me that BMW is totally content with focusing their majority efforts on the 3 and X and then the 5. With the 7 being a distant last. I guess this has become a game of numbers/volume for the brand.

Just can NOT contain my disappointment...