FastLaneJB
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M760Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Great vid as usual for Dougie.

A lot of the options in this car can be had even on a 740, I wish he would have made that known.

The 7er is kind of weird, as it is a truly well-engineered automobile with impeccable build quality and class-leading tech. However, it is sort of let down simply by a dull dash/IP design and ho-hum exterior styling.

It's just nuts how every team in project development can do an outstanding job but due to the design dept's conservative appraoch, all the other excellent aspects of a car get overlooked.
True, you can spec a lower 7 up to be almost the same as the M760. It's more that at least in the UK the car comes with all the options virtually as standard, there's only about 3 things they leave out that you can add vs probably 40 / 50+ options on the lower 7 series models.

I quite like that it doesn't jump out too much... at least without bright blue paint anyway. Sometimes you don't want the world plus dog knowing your car is super expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
My only surprise about this one was that the 760 (US Spec?) didn't have laser lights? Given this has many other features and options it was surprising to see no blue or mention...he'd have loved that as well!
Don't believe lasers are legal in the US. Only us European's can weld them responsibly Just kidding my American friends
Appreciate 0