View Single Post
      10-12-2018, 10:07 AM   #15
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post

i know for most of you guys its on the other side of the globe but i wanted to share the video i made after the visiting Chernobyl.. these places may look familiar to you if you played Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.. i always wanted to see those places after playing COD, happened after 11 years..

read a lot of articles, watched almost all documentaries, long talks with the tour guide and talked a lot of local people before editing this video.. if anyone wants to ask some questions about the area feel free to ask please.. i d love to answer if i know and can search for it if needed also..

cheers everyone..
yco....great post. Did you watch Chernobyl Heart? Documentary from 2003. My Aunt, Maryann DeLeo won an Academy Award for it. I was at the award ceremony with my family.

She went to all those places, and had to wear protective equipment for some high radiation zones. But the saddest thing is how the land is so contaminated still all these years later, which has caused high numbers of birth defects and disease.

It’s a very moving and eye opening documentary. Here’s a qwik trailer...

Last edited by FlaPatsFan; 10-12-2018 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00