X3paul
Banned
Rep
Drives: E9 CSi, Z4M coup, E65 730d, E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobUSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul View Post
Its still 2 tonnes!! Jaguar weights less and has no cf! And its a 5 year old car - 10 year old design
It would have weighed less had the not crammed it full of features that didn't exist before. The Jaguar weighs slightly less but has precisely ZERO of the technology in this car. The closest car in terms of features and technology is the S-class, and it weighs about 600+lbs more than the new 7-Series.
Trust me, knowing how bmw marketing boys are, the weight given in the press are exactly for cars with exactly ZERO of tge tech they announced. If you add gesture control - cause Its so much easier to wave my finger at the control instead of using the one on the steering wheel - this car will weight almost as much as the S class. I will give you one thing: bmw are THE best brand at marketing. In that department all others follow. What do you the couple of bits of cf they slammed there was for? So they could claim "1st production car in the world with cf or whatever". If you think it was for weight reduction get some water and wipe the sand off ur eyes mate
Appreciate 0