03-22-2021, 12:02 PM   #6
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
As more and more games migrate to Pea-dick showing only, I'm getting frustrated. My BIL is supposed to come by with some app that will let me watch soccer, Dodgers, and Kings. Freaking Frontier, but their internet fiber is so much better than Spectrum.
Lol. I've got Peacock at no additional charge though I'm paying through the nose for my Xfinity service. In addition, I discovered DigitalDirectTV which I believe may be based in the UK. In any case, I was perusing the sports section following a game on Yahoo or somewhere I don't remember, and what I had thought to be spam ended up providing me insight to a site that is really cheap and provides access to multiple channels based abroad including the UK and even South Africa. As a result, I'm able to watch most Premier League games live via streaming. I think it only costs 50 bucks a year for this service. In addition, it provides access to a bunch of standard TV channels in the US including the major networks and even HBO, Showtime, etc. I thought it was too good to be true but gave it a try and it works! I have no idea how they can do it, but it is real.

Check it out if you're interested.

www.digitaldirecttv.club
Appreciate 0