08-29-2022, 05:38 PM   #1302
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1pher View Post
I owned a C7 and got a lot of compliments. More so than any of my Porsches. But I think C7 is considered an everyman sports car and thus the owner perhaps perceived as more approachable. Everyone knows Porsche and BMW owners are douches.
That clown is talking about me. But i have him blocked so i only saw what he wrote because you quoted him. Otherwise that shit he probably types constantly about me i can't see lol. But it's good to know i have that effect on some people

My C7Z does get compliments all the time. Imagine almost a decade old design? GM really killed it with the C7. A gigantic leap foward over the C6. And then one up themselves again with the C8.

I do agree with others that they fucked up the entire debut and intro to the C8Z. But i think they had to do it this way because of what transpired the past 2 years or so. With COVID, then parts shortages, strikes, plant shutdowns etc. I think for them to still barely being able to bring this car out, at least it's better than nothing.
Appreciate 0