Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshwhite335 View Post
No particular order:
1. 2012.5 991 C2S- Best car I've ever owned and the longest I've ever had a car (4.5yrs and counting). There's newer and faster out there and I'm in the car business so I drive them all, but I don't see myself ever getting rid of this one.
2. 2006 Range Rover HSE Lux- My first car (I know, spoiled). This thing was a tank. I walked away from a very serious accident in it and it was good as new after it was fixed. So many good memories in this car.
3. 2007 E90 335i- Sold the Range Rover for this, put 30k on it in 18 months. My first entrance in to a "performance" car and I had a lot of fun tuning and modifying it.
4. 2006 MB SLK55- I traded the E90 for this before my move from FL to Los Angeles. The noise this car made was epic, and I always had a smile on my face behind the wheel. My dealership recently got one of these in and if I hadn't been about to buy a house I would have picked it up. Definitely plan on getting another one of these one day, they can be had on the cheap now.
5. 1978 Corvette- As someone else said, it's not the best driving car in the world. However my Dad got this one new at 18 years old. My parents are high school sweethearts and picked it up together. This is the car that made me fall in love with cars. My father couldn't afford to keep the car up, so it wasn't driven from 94-04. It sat in the garage disabled when I was a young kid and my sister and I used to sit in it and pretend we were driving it to everywhere we dreamed of going. It sat until he started making money and then he did a full restoration on it. We keep it stored and drive it on nice days, but it basically a family heirloom.
So it's your dad's car, but it's in your sig? Oh ok...
Appreciate 0