Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i (Phytonic Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSchnee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorenWerkeN52 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylonsays View Post
Another example of why BMW enthusiasts are walking away from the brand. This new design language will wear off quickly- it's a mess
Walking away? To what? Audi or Benz? ROFL 😂 Even if the original enthusiasts are walking away, it's Okay… BMW is making many more new enthusiasts in the new generation.

Let's not forget BMW is in the business of making money and as others have mentioned, they understand the target audience very well. Their sales numbers also reflect that. Unless you have a chef cooking for you in your second kitchen, you my friend, are not the target audience. Personally, I am not a fan of the design either.
People who have a second kitchen in their home, and private chef aren't buying a BMW 7 Series., they buy Bentleys and Rolls. The Taycan I have on order is more expensive than the i7 and upper middle class buys that with no problem. I personally like everything except the front end of the new 7, but that is enough to keep me away from it.
Agreed for the US, in the rest of the world, not so much.

Current: 2021 BMW X3 M40i (Phytonic Blue)
Sold: 2017 BMW X3 28i (Deep Sea Blue) | 2011 BMW 328i E90 (LeMans Blue) | 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T (Silver Metallic) | 2005 Scion tC (Indigo Ink Pearl)
Appreciate 2
TXSchnee1307.50
Vervain397.50