View Single Post
      11-21-2014, 11:23 AM   #50
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Oh absolutely it will be there, since its in so much flux right now and getting an app approved takes some time, I want to get the web based part down on more solid ground first

Yea it was a good idea, but so far it was getting seriously abused, much more then was obvious at first glance. I could see users just straight up stalking other peoples post and just went down the line and downvoted all their posts at once, obviously it had nothing to do with the post and everything to do with a grudge. For now its disabled, but I am working on a way to figure out trolling behavior and actually take their reputation down for being trolls.

With all this said, don't worry about the scores just. Most if not all the negative parts will be reset/factored out once I integrate the next stage over this weekend/early next week and I can guarantee your score in particular will be non negative
thanks, well, I know who gave me negative scores, and I know it was just a joke, no grudge or anything like that. When I was playing around with the features in the first hour, I also gave people negative scores to see how it impacted their overall, and it was all just me playing around with it.

I'm just saying, once the features are fully rolled out, then we can do a complete reset and start fresh, that would great, if not, no big deal, I'll come from behind.
Appreciate 0