Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STE92VE View Post
Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that certain administrative functions have been subject to abuse. Long standing members of this forum have had their posts arbitrarily deleted by someone other than themselves. These is a blatant attempt at censorship and can not and will not be tolerated by a membership that appreciates the free exchange of information and opinions on a subject that they have a passion for.

I request a full investigation and response as to why these posts have been deleted. I've been a member of this forum for over 1 year and have used the information that I obtained to help me with my decision to purchase my E92 and and I'm certain, many others have as well. Censorship is an ugly environment in which to participate in and I hope you can return this forum to it's proper place. If not, should we expect you to start burning our Owner's Manuals?

Thanking you in advance for your prompt reply and hopefully you will be able to right this ship.

Respectfully submitted,
STE92VE

+1