View Single Post
      03-05-2018, 09:09 AM   #48
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
WHAT THE FUCK! I was over 2000 repudiation points earlier today and now I'm at 830, that's BULLSHIT. I'm sending a formal complaint to Justin Trudeau and Kathleen Wynne. I'm not taking this shit lying down.....you'll here from my lawyers you BASTARDS.

And I'm going to appreciate all the other posters who've been put down by the MAN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I have to say, you are all taking it really well

BTW reputation histories are currently still being re-calculated, so more changes may be seen

All right all right all right....now I just lost hundreds I'm sure, maybe even thousands, have no idea.

BUT, I do think I know what's going on. And those that are Canadians like me will understand this better. Allow me to break it down:

Our beloved (not really) Prime Minister Turdeau just visited India (on the pretense of improving trade relations, but really, it was just a family vacation footed by us taxpayers) and it was an absolute disaster. In fact, the only thing that really came out of his trip was that India decided to raise their tariffs on chickpeas (which we export to them).

So not only did Turdeau epically fail at doing any good, he actually managed to make it worse for Canada. Well done. Round of applause for that trust fund baby who managed to become our prime minister solely based on his last name.

So here's the only plausible explanation I see for us Canadians getting hit harder than our American counterparts...tell the truth Mark - did that Prime Minister of ours somehow sneak across the border and offend you guys and sneak back before we even knew what was going on? And this is the retaliation?

If so, we humbly and abjectly apologize. But you can still have my points.
Appreciate 2
RABAUKE4655.00
Lups11824.50