Originally Posted by 13M5F10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13M5F10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
Hello guys.

Hoping someone can give me an idea of the widest possible tire on these factory 21"s.

I believe staggered factory setup is 245/30 in the front and 275/30 in the rear.

Hoping I can get up to atleast a 275 front and 295 rear.

I'll also be running 15mm spacers front and 20mm rear with roughly a 3/4" drop
If you want to maintain safety and ride quality, the widest you can run on the fronts is 255 and 285 on the rears, you might be able to get away with 295 on the rears depending on the tire brand since some run narrower than others. I've gotten away with 305s on 10" without an issue with Nittos. Michelin runs too wide for the wheel.

If you want wider tires, your best approach is a custom set of 21s with the proper offset to run a wider tire. I think the max I was told you can run is 255/295 on the 7 but will be a low profile tire. I opted for 20" and stayed stock size to maintain comfort. I posted some pictures. I would have preferred 21" but I didn't want to sacrifice the ride quality/comfort with the lower profile wheels just to get a slightly bigger tire. 275/305 or 315 would be sick but I was told it's not possible.

Hopefully someone with some G11/12 experience can chime in.
Thanks man. Yea I'm currently running a 315 nitto radial on my hellcat 11" wheels. Def not gonna be able to go wider than 295 without changing wheels. I was hoping to avoid that because I actually like the current look and it would be nice to not drop 4k on a set of Alpina wheels which is probably what I would do.

Also considering widening the stock wheel to be able to safely fit 295 or even 305s.

Tire size calculator showing that my Speedo and fit should be pretty similar running 275 front and 295 rear. Guess I've just gotta put them on and see if it's a fit. Nittos run narrow but all I've been able to find in the 30/21" is the Michelin and pirelli.
That's the challenge with 21s. On my F10 M5, I ran 255/30/21 and 295/25/21. They looked amazing but it was too low of a profile for me.

I was running 305s on my hellcat 😊
Hoping the ride quality of the 7 will make up for the lower profile but also concerned with such a heavy car that running something that thin will be a major PITA especially for the rims if there are ever any potholes. Luckily I'm in Vegas and most roads are new. Mainly highway driving
Appreciate 0