tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
Not sure what you are referring to?

Maybe but I see no reason to have a sewage connection and a well. Generally the billing is related to how much water you use as they have a meter on that system.
I was referring to your earlier post saying: "The best part of having a septic system is having a well.", so I'm just confused how those 2 relate?

I suppose if one has money, they can do whatever and make sure the systems they install w be virtually infallible. I wonder since some ppl already have this kind of self-sufficiency w the septic and the well, how many go further and have power generators and solar panels?

This is very intriguing stuff, but I guess I'm still a city dude and would rather just rely on their sewers and water and be done w it. However, thanks to some info itt I would be open to septics. The well seems daunting for me personally though, so many more things I have to be on top of. If I had to rank my personal preference from best to worst, it would be as follows. How about you guys?

1. city sewer/city water
2. septic/city water
3. city sewer/well
4. septic/well
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0