View Single Post
      01-16-2020, 09:35 PM   #257
Mrida335
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Oh my f-Ing god. You 340-335-435- what the hell ever owner, get the F over yourselves with this news. Who ever posted here prior and had to point out the following - My xdrive blah, 0-60 blah, mines a daily blah. You sound like such f'ing losers. You all own BMWs. Seriously. Congrats you have a nice car. It drives great, it's faster than most. It out handles the majority. It's super tuneable, it's super mod-able, it's lux, it rides well. Ya it's a good fucking car.

All of you. Each and every one of you. Want your car to be an ///M car. Don't bullshit me. I know better because I am you and I was you.

Your comments are so fucking lame. You posit that someone who owns a true ///M is a pretentious a-hole who who looks down the nose at the lesser non M cars and just pay the extra $$$ for another status symbol. Seriously GTFO. Be happy with what you can do with your car, but guess what? It's not an ///M car. Yep it's not. It has not been designed by the M division. Period full fucking stop.

Does that make it less special? No, as long as you love it. You have a BMW. Congrats again, you have a great car. Own it.

Are ///M cars that much better? Ya, they fucking are. It's a simple known fact. That extra 30k I paid for my M3? Ya I got what I paid for. I have better engine, cooling, suspension,
Weight savings etc. Are M Performance cars close? Ya kinda but guess what? They aren't fucking M cars. Period full stop. Is the gap is closing? Yep this happens at the end of every model gen. We all know. Same
Thing happened in 2008 when 335's came out next to V8 M3's. And then M changed the game again. Congrats you still have a nice car.

They are still not 911's. Everyone get the fuck over it.
2002 745i - Kalahari Beige
Appreciate 4
JeremyDFW458.00
bm4w145.50
ATLIEN549.00