View Single Post
      03-16-2018, 03:02 PM   #6
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
If time/money were not an issue, what section of road (worldwide) would you drive with a 7 (or Alpina variant if we are doing no limitations)? So, what is your dream road that you have always wanted to drive? (Or for those lucky enough, maybe you do it everyday already...but where is this dream road you drive?)

Would be good to hear what and where these roads are and see if some of us can help the dream a bit by driving a stretch of it sometime and talking or posting pictures of it...

I've driven a lovely stretch of road in Scotland that I'd love to do again in the 7 and I'll post details about that one, it was the scenery and absence of cars that made that magical.

I'd love to do some of the mountain roads in the Austrian/Italian Suedtirol area, again did that in a previous car (not BMW) tired and at night in Winter but always fancied coming back to do it again in the 7.

I'd fancy a good US road trip through some iconic stretch of road or geography that is changing with the wider roads, great vistas and lower traffic, slower pace of life for a few days....not done that yet.

You? Discuss, c'mon, share your secret strip of road or your dream...
No road trips without lugging a full sized spare.

It eats up boot space real fast.
Appreciate 0