View Single Post
      01-22-2021, 05:17 PM   #1
M3Surfer28
Rep
Drives: Alpina B7, X5M

2017 Alpina B7 for sale, pristine condition!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
The time has come, need to part with this lovely lady. Just need to go back to my roots. The car is absolutely fabulous, but I work from home and just don't drive her much and when I do, I am looking for something sportier. I have had plenty BMW's, but the power and ride in this car is simply the best I ever had. I will be going back to one once I retire.

The pinnacle of luxury and power, this 2017 BMW 7-Series Alpina B7 xDrive Sedan shown in Alpina Blue Metallic blends spirited driving with practical, everyday use. With its immensely powerful 600hp 4.4 Liter Twin Turbo V8 and responsive 8 Speed Sport Automatic transmission, it rockets from zero to 60mph in 3.6 seconds and still scores near 25mpg. It is literally a time machine, just press the gas and time passes faster!!!

Masterful German engineering is evident in the stunning aesthetic of the Alpina B7. You'll experience an adrenaline rush upon entering the elegant interior adorned with Nappa leather, rich wood accents, and a panoramic sunroof. Slide into the 20-way multi-contour heated/ventilated front seats and take note of the top-shelf amenities including a heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control, Harman Kardon surround sound, enhanced Bluetooth, Navigation, an available WiFi hotspot, rear entertainment system, and even Concierge Services with Critical Calling!

A head-up display, park distance control, dynamic stability control, and advanced airbags are just a sampling of features designed to keep you out of harm's way.

Will consider trades as well for any decent M car, mostly M3, M5 or M6. Would prefer newer but willing to look at older models as well if it makes sense. PM me for more info or to request a test drive.

Attached Images

Last edited by M3Surfer28; 01-22-2021 at 05:27 PM..
Appreciate 1
M3 boi3211.00