View Single Post
      01-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #13
MatthewDFW
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '02 X5

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
So far, so good. I can live with our birthdays dropped from the Calendar page (griped about in a previous post), but I wonder if anybody's noticed they haven't added 1-series to the list of cars covered by the site at large in the main BimmerPost/1Addicts log-in page, ie...

"Welcome to BIMMERPOST, the ultimate community for the E90/E92 3-series / M3 / Z-cars / X-cars!"

If we have truly merged w/ BimmerPost, is it not reasonable to expect that E82 E88 be added to the above line?

Looks like most addicts members have worked out the kinks in getting their avatars and sigs working again. But I do bemoan the apparent loss of the 1Addicts own off-topic area. Unless I'm mistaken (does happen often), it looks like OT is shared. Suppose this was a necessity. Sigh.

Lastly, there seems to be an on-again / off-again issue with member settings for automatically subscribing to a thread to which you've posted a reply. I've checked my setting a couple times since merger-day, and it looks like sometimes I am auto-subscribed when replying, and sometimes not. I have not dismissed the possibility of goofing this up myself, but I haven't tracked down a slip-up yet.

* edited... Matthew actually figured this one out on his own. Doh. With auto-subscribe ON, a quick reply to a post doesn't subscribe you to the thread. A reply via the "QUOTE" button, does.
===============
Our wee twin turbos may be smallish, but they doth mashie yon backside deeply seatwise.
===============

Last edited by MatthewDFW; 01-26-2009 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Figured this out. Yakkity Yak Yakkity Yak.
Appreciate 0