07-27-2018, 04:05 PM   #7
Drift Master
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
Lovely car Drift Master, and great mods so far! Love the new look.

Have you not thought about changing the rear lower reflectors as well? (I seem to recall another person on here doing it so assume it is legal to do in the USA?)...

Luckily here in the UK we don't have the front reflectors on the wheel arches so don't have to bother. On some cars, I quite like the chrome rear strip but agree on an otherwise all black model...the black strip looks great!

I do like a boot (trunk) spoiler but not everyone's taste.

Enjoy, looks great. Safe travels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelo Cat View Post
Lovely car Drift Master, and great mods so far! Love the new look.

Have you not thought about changing the rear lower reflectors as well? (I seem to recall another person on here doing it so assume it is legal to do in the USA?)...

Luckily here in the UK we don't have the front reflectors on the wheel arches so don't have to bother. On some cars, I quite like the chrome rear strip but agree on an otherwise all black model...the black strip looks great!

I do like a boot (trunk) spoiler but not everyone's taste.

Enjoy, looks great. Safe travels.
I kinda like the red on Black so not planing on changing the back. The tiny spoiler on such a big car to me doesn't add much to the look and not worth the expense but this is personal taste.

Thank you, will post pics after the tint and clear bra I think it will make it really look the Part.

Added:
Carbon fiber plate holder done
Vanity plates next
M sport tire caps done
Appreciate 0