Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘18 M240i, Estoril Blue

Garage List
2018 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmad View Post
youre totally right. I have a pour over, a French press and Keurig. but my keurig is crapping out so that's what prompted my question. want something for easy workday morning brew.
You know, I've been perfecting my French press techniques for years of daily trial and error. I swore that I'd never own a Keurig or similar machine. But four days ago, I saw that Costco had their Keurigs marked down $25, and I succumbed (with no malice of forethought) to buying one. I had the expectation of returning it to Costco on my next shopping trip. But, the Keurig is a keeper. For me, it beats any of the dozen brewing devices I've owned... because it delivers very decent coffee in about 60 seconds. Nothing is easier. Nothing! Now, I can have a second or third cup throughout the day without the consternations about spending 10 minutes to brew a fresh cup and clean up. Sure, I lose a few previous drops of bean oil in the process, but it's really inconsequential. Get yourself another Keurig, for $25 off (just $99).

EDIT: If you have guests over, just dump a few cups of quickly-brewed Keurig coffee into your French press for pouring, and then brag about your genius brew techniques. Nobody will ever know the difference. 😜 Just kidding, folks!

'19 MX-5 Miata GT-S soft top
Past BMWs: two '57 Isetta 300s, '70 1600, '72 Bavaria, '78 320i, '18 M240i
Appreciate 1
shmad111.50