Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_AMG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_AMG View Post
I still can't believe there is no options to lower this yet. It makes me want to get rid of it and go to something else.
There has been a way for a while. No one else on here has posted they've done it on their own car. It's the same method I cracked over a decade ago when two axle air systems became common. ISTA/D, calibrate ride height procedure, and just fudge the numbers +15mm from normal. Closes the gap enough for most and keeps it out of the -40mm total emergency run height.
Really? Now I need to find someone in Arizona to do it.
Yup...I mentioned it in the second reply.

It can be a little stubborn so someone who knows what they're doing should perform it. The system won't accept anything under 5mm change, but occasionally it will reject 10mm as that's the allowable tolerance. -20mm is too much, so I go with -15mm unless it's actually sitting too high, or raise the car first, then calibrate it down if there isn't enough to start with. It can take a couple of sessions to get it just right and the car needs to be moved at least 15'-20' back and forth between attempts followed by a rest period.
Appreciate 0