11-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #34
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjones14 View Post
Congrats, you'll love it!

I've been obsessed with the SS 1LE for over a year now, but just kept hesitating because it was only offered on the 1SS. Now that the 2SS 1LE is available there's a good chance I'll go that way too.

The first ones are being delivered now. Camaro6g forums has a pic of the interior in this thread, though it still has a lot of the factory protective wrap hiding stuff.

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512564

When you ordered it, did you notice if you could mix in any color options on the interior? I've been wondering if you could get the Adrenaline Red door panel accents and bits like that, but no one on the forums seemed to know for sure.
I've seen some of the 1SS buyers put some colored trim pieces, in like kneepads and something in the doors. These appeared to be ordered aftermarket. I only want black interiors though, other colors are just too easy to mess up IMO. I don't know if you can have a colored interior on the 2ss.

And yeah, it seems that we don't have any good pics of the 2ss 1LE interior yet, I saw that a few have shown up, some dealers have some decent stocks now, but I haven't seen any with a sunroof yet. That said, it should be 2SS interior with the suede steering wheel and shifter. I played around with the 1ss 1LE and 2SS models a few weeks ago and the 1ss interior was just a little too hard to live with for me, and maybe not even so much that, but that you couldn't get some of the 2ss features that make it a much more livable machine. I haven't gotten an update on my order status, but it looks like they are starting to crank these out now.