10-29-2021, 11:10 AM   #26
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyW View Post
...everyone who does not see the difference ...
I do see a difference...but is it due to the wheel/tires...or simply a difference due to the M-suspension versus a base/standard suspension?
  • top pic is sporting an M-emblem...does it also have some suspension tid bits from the M parts bin?
  • bottom pic is NOT an M model

When was the 2nd pic taken? If the wheel/tire was just mounted and the car was lowered and not driven before the pic was taken...the suspension is not had a chance to articulate to its normal resting location.

And the pics dont' give us the actual specs of the wheels/tires mounted to each vehicle. One has BMW stock wheels...the other has aftermarket wheels. What size tires are mounted to each of these two sets of wheels? Does the BMW mounted with aftermarket wheels have the correct +one/-one tire size mounted...or did they choose to go with a different tire size that is greater than the recommended +one/-one size?
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 10-29-2021 at 11:18 AM..
Appreciate 0