View Single Post
      11-21-2023, 05:38 PM   #56
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
Heaven forbid someone would do a little research before dropping a pile of cash on a massively depreciating asset. Few people said "that can't be done" and then when I posted clear examples that it in fact can be done, the goalposts instantly moved lol.

Who said anything about "the norm"? The norm is getting screwed by paying $1700/month to lease a BMW. I try to not be "the norm" by finding the best deals possible, which usually means buying instead of leasing. Lighting $1700/month on fire to drive a BMW when you can get a nicer car for less seems insane to me but hey to each their own. Nothing particularly wrong with a BMW but $1700/month is exotic car territory.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, you used to be able to get an M4 CS for $700/month on $110k sticker with nothing paid up front. Now THAT is a good deal. Can't do that today, but that's also why I wouldn't lease one for whatever it costs now which is probably double that or more.
1700 a month for an exotic? Lol. You are putting minimum 75K down and doing 84 months I’m assuming? If you are in the 225,000 range/ You will still be over 2K a month my man. Are we talking something from 2010-2012 ? Then you will be in your range. 2015 458/lambos are in the 230’s and up
Appreciate 0