Rep
Drives: 2013 F01 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApFiore View Post
Downpipes went in last night. Haven't had a whole lot of drive time yet but it is definitely quite a bit more powerful. Traction control kicking in big time which was hard to do before. I was very surprised that there was next to no sound increase after adding DPs. Going to remove resonators on Monday.

I'll do some draggy pulls next week once my new tires go on. It's def not a sports car but highway rocket for sure.
When you did the stage 2 tune did they know you were installing the new catless down pipes? They told me if I installed them on the standard stage 1 or 2 tune the car would throw codes. Just wondering if when they installed the stage 2 tune they disabled the offending codes?? I have the stage 2 tune on order (not installed yet) and have the downpipes.
Stage 2 is only for cars with Catless DP. It's basically a more aggressive version of stage 1 because of less restrictive exhaust
Shouldn't be any codes if you install stage 1 then later do the DPs but you'll be leaving a bit of power on the table running stage 1 with DPs. Def don't run stage 2 without catless DPs.
Appreciate 0