View Single Post
      12-15-2020, 01:11 PM   #429
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Lmao, I feel ya on the meth lab. Fiance got annoyed with that as well.

Yeah I wish companies would just stop jacking up the caffeine so much, never really understood the hype behind it. If you keep your intake is low then low doses have suitable affects. Obviously if you're like King Rudi and consume 700mgs+ a day then a low dosage will have minimal affects lol.

I havent browsed pre-workout in a long while, just came across this which is a nice mix minus the "high" caffiene https://outworknutrition.com/products/pre-workout. But again at $2/serving it isn't for me haha.
I'm literally drinking a Reign Orange Dreamsicle at this very moment. I've actually started mixing my pre-workout in half scoops. I don't need to be full blown Mr. Hyde when I get to the gym anymore. Trying to calm my ass down a bit these days. Come early spring, when I go back on a cut, that'll most likely change for a month or two. The game plan now is to get as fat as possible (not really - just trying to pack on mass) until the end of February.

Currently my fav is LIT AF Sour Apple Jolly Rancher
Appreciate 0