The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
Let's be honest, for many people it's an Either/Or situation

not an And situation.

Not everyone has the luxury of a big garage and have to pick the one best thing for the parking spot.

The problem is, they end up not being able to see the car for its true merits and only how it ranks on a list of Ring times rather than the experience and occasion or existential meaning.
Think of it this way.

There are a lot of "rich" people on the corvette forum. Maybe i was wrong about wealthy, because there's a difference lol.

But if you think about it. The people on the corvette forum with their fancy homes, and their porsche GT3 in the garage, maybe a bentley. There was someone with a 488? If they're on the corvette forum, obviously they either already have a corvette, or getting one. Which is my point.

Just because someone wants a C8Z, or hell someone bought a C7 ZR1 or C7Z, or building a 1000hp C6ZR, that does NOT always mean they can't afford something more expensive.

Saving all your pennies to get that one "IT" car, just to say you have bought that IT car, isn't impressive. If anything, it shows poor money management and/or poor decision making when car buying.
Appreciate 0