Rep
Drives: Bmw m850 bmw x7 jeep wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melloco2201 View Post
I know the people there
I am in the business so they are giving me a good price
Its just the question… to buy an almost 5 year old car but a special one or lease a brand new one for a few $$ more a month
The 760 looks really nice

I am even thinking about buying a new m760 22 but the depreciation will be brutal
And payments twice as high

I thought i was sure about getting this used one
But now i am having second thoughts 😒
I got mine at the 3 years old mark for exactly half of it's MSRP, they depreciate like mad, and that is with 2 years of CPO warranty, fully optioned (184k MSRP) and low miles.

I'll be driving it about 6K a year, and if I keep it 10 years and put on 60K it will still be under the miles of some I saw that still looked great. I may even jus tkeep it till it stops running right and put the drivetrain in a project car (I work on and fabricate cars as a hobby) as a retirement project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melloco2201 View Post
I know the people there
I am in the business so they are giving me a good price
Its just the question… to buy an almost 5 year old car but a special one or lease a brand new one for a few $$ more a month
The 760 looks really nice

I am even thinking about buying a new m760 22 but the depreciation will be brutal
And payments twice as high

I thought i was sure about getting this used one
But now i am having second thoughts 😒
I got mine at the 3 years old mark for exactly half of it's MSRP, they depreciate like mad, and that is with 2 years of CPO warranty, fully optioned (184k MSRP) and low miles.

I'll be driving it about 6K a year, and if I keep it 10 years and put on 60K it will still be under the miles of some I saw that still looked great. I may even jus tkeep it till it stops running right and put the drivetrain in a project car (I work on and fabricate cars as a hobby) as a retirement project.
Nice
They want 72k plus 4,500 4y/ 48k miles warranty
Car is mint, only 14k miles

Not sure what to do
Appreciate 0