Rep
Drives: Bmw m850 bmw x7 jeep wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerswld34 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melloco2201 View Post
Quote:
You're welcome. I know how you feel so happy to help.

No one can say what the value will be like. Look at what happen during the pandemic with car values. But, unlike other BMW models that share engines, this is a bespoke drivetrain that is being phased out across all manufacturers. At some point soon there will be no V12s or V10s in new cars. That to me coupled with the already limited amount of M760s around, should give it a boost in value. The design language of new BMWs is also getting pretty polarizing and I know from my own opinion, I'm not likely to continue buying BMWs if they keep looking like the new ones do. I prefer a traditional BMW look that this car epitomizes. Not to mention the depreciation hit its already taken, I can't believe it would lose too much more value for at least a little while.
I just told the dealer to bring me the car today if the want the deal
My wife feels is a good buy
So i think its done lol

I am sure i will love it 😊
Regardless of if it's the "right" decision, you will absolutely love the car. Enjoy in good health. Happy I could help you make the decision.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melloco2201 View Post
Quote:
You're welcome. I know how you feel so happy to help.

No one can say what the value will be like. Look at what happen during the pandemic with car values. But, unlike other BMW models that share engines, this is a bespoke drivetrain that is being phased out across all manufacturers. At some point soon there will be no V12s or V10s in new cars. That to me coupled with the already limited amount of M760s around, should give it a boost in value. The design language of new BMWs is also getting pretty polarizing and I know from my own opinion, I'm not likely to continue buying BMWs if they keep looking like the new ones do. I prefer a traditional BMW look that this car epitomizes. Not to mention the depreciation hit its already taken, I can't believe it would lose too much more value for at least a little while.
I just told the dealer to bring me the car today if the want the deal
My wife feels is a good buy
So i think its done lol

I am sure i will love it 😊
Regardless of if it's the "right" decision, you will absolutely love the car. Enjoy in good health. Happy I could help you make the decision.
I will love it
I think it is

Thank you
You def helped
Will post some pics
Appreciate 0