Melloco2201
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw m850 bmw x7 jeep wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerswld34 View Post
Congratulations!

I change every 4-5k miles spending on how I'm driving it. Definitely not going according to the service status mileage.

I live in MA. I actually just installed Vredestin Wintrac Pro winter tires on the stock 20" rims. Not too many options for our platform on the stock wheels so I gave them a try from Tire Rack. They look and ride great! Not too loud, comfortable and have great cold dry and wet pavement performance. They perform well when it's warmer and don't get too mushy, but excel in the sub 40 deg temps. Turn in feel is sharp, and predictable. They aren't to the level of the Michelin PSS or a max performance summer tire, but they are excellent for winter rubber. They were also quite solid in the rain, which is always hit or miss with winter tires.

I haven't used them in snow yet but the reviews I read before buying suggested they'd be quite good up to the deep stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerswld34 View Post
Congratulations!

I change every 4-5k miles spending on how I'm driving it. Definitely not going according to the service status mileage.

I live in MA. I actually just installed Vredestin Wintrac Pro winter tires on the stock 20" rims. Not too many options for our platform on the stock wheels so I gave them a try from Tire Rack. They look and ride great! Not too loud, comfortable and have great cold dry and wet pavement performance. They perform well when it's warmer and don't get too mushy, but excel in the sub 40 deg temps. Turn in feel is sharp, and predictable. They aren't to the level of the Michelin PSS or a max performance summer tire, but they are excellent for winter rubber. They were also quite solid in the rain, which is always hit or miss with winter tires.

I haven't used them in snow yet but the reviews I read before buying suggested they'd be quite good up to the deep stuff.
Got it
I hv never owned i used car, i hv always leased so maintenance was done based on the car asking for it

So i need to know what is the best way
Some tell me 4-5k miles
But does it really make a difference?
Appreciate 0