02-09-2024, 06:21 AM   #17
MoeTE87
OHIO STATE
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelscott21 View Post
Make sure you check the compatibility with your TV if you want to able to control with speakers with your TV remote. I have a Sony HT-XT1 and an LG OLED. The TV needs to connect with Optical first and then switch to HDMI ARC before I can start using the TV remote to control the speakers.
Thankfully this JBL is one of the few that allow me to use my Samsung tv remote to adjust the volume and be able to turn off the tv and sound bar at the same time. So luckily no issues there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
Well crap. I was just taking a serious look at this exact JBL setup as it seems like a great option at that price point. Perfect timing to see this feedback so thank you for that. If I end up buying it will mostly be your fault
Awesome! It is a great sound bar! I will put it through the test today and on Sunday for the Superbowl. Then I can give a more accurate review on how I feel about it.

We have listened to music and watched some tv shows on it and it sounds great so far. I mainly bought it for movies and sports. So I am eager to hear what it sounds like today and Sunday! I will report back but so far..5/5 stars!
JMcLellan2065.00