JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
Update:

So I have an update about the JBL sound bar.

It is freakin amazing!

This past Friday night, the wife and I watched Maverick and the sound bar sounded fantastic! Dialog was crisp and vivid. The 10" subwoofer provided plenty of low end and mid level rumble and you could feel it!

True test was last night during the Super Bowl. It passed all of the tests and everyone at our party was raving over the JBL. We had the house rocking during the halftime show!

This purchase to me, was well worth the $500 and was 1/3rd of the price of Sonos and Bose. Very happy with the purchase!
I'm glad you are happy with your purchase!

I pulled the trigger on Saturday and picked up the same JBL setup. Made the business case to the wife that we needed the upgraded sound so she could rock out to Usher's halftime performance.....it's funny after we hooked it up we watched the last 30 minutes or so of Maverick to hear how the JBL performed.

I really like what I got for the money. I might just get another one for my garage TV's. But I tell you I'm sure there were some folks at my local Best Buy laughing at me trying to get the box to fit into my car. It was a challenging process for sure....