United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Garage List
2023 BMW S1000RR  [0.50]
2022 BMW F900XR  [3.00]
2022 BMW X6 40i  [0.50]
2020 BMW M2C  [9.50]
Lee Valley sent out this email other day. More than ever see it, like it, BUY IT.

Dear Customer,

This time last year, I wrote an email to convey our uncertainty about what the fall would look like. This year, we have a much better idea of what to expect, as the hangover from COVID-19 continues to disrupt the economy.

We are now seeing lead times for some products that exceed one year, if our order even gets accepted – and not all do. International shipping continues to be an issue, with unprecedented backlogs throughout the supply chain, and costs that are several times what they were pre-COVID.

You can expect to see some supply shortages through the fall season and can count on many prices increasing. Most industries are also facing labor shortages (we’re hiring too!), and this will affect the ability to handle spikes in volume or deliver services on a timely basis.

Within the next few weeks, we will be releasing our Christmas catalog, which is uncomfortably early for us. Again this year, we are recommending that you shop as early as possible, as we will not have the opportunity to replenish inventory before Christmas. For those who shop in-store, we also recommend ordering online and picking up in-store – that way, you know the products you need are waiting for you, and it helps us ensure that we can serve you as quickly as possible, at the time of your choosing.

I would also like to take this time to thank you all for your patience, understanding and support over the past year – it has made a real difference to our staff during trying times.

Cheers,

Robin C. Lee
Appreciate 0