View Single Post
      07-12-2019, 05:17 PM   #6
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

I picked up the car this afternoon, dealer advise the reason I lost the real-time traffic data, news and weather is because it was still running under the previous owner and once they've update the software I lost it so I have to subscribe for it if I want it!

I've read on this forum that BMW automatically pushes the map updates, when I check the map version, mine is still 2015 so I'm missing four updates and nothing changed after the dealer updated the firmware. Any ideas how to get the map updates?

Here's the latest software version that I have:

MB/TB-006.032.012
NBTevo Q184911

@jilin101, what is FS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlin101 View Post
I think RealTime traffic requires active ConnectedDrive subscription, but since G11/12 didn't arrive until Aug 2015, you should still have ConnectedDrive.

iDrive Setting>Update software>Current version--just below VIN you will find Telephone (TB) and Media (MB) software version; and also in the Navi/Map update section you will find the NBTevo version (just above where it says automatic map update). My 2016 750 has TB- and MB-006.027.001 and NBTevo P183621. The NBTevo version is the most important one, as CarPlay and FS both depend on it.
Appreciate 0