07-15-2019, 11:25 AM   #5
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
You can only put them all up or all down (including the center).

If you just press the button once it will put up the center shade and thats it, if you press and hold after you already hit the button it will just stop the center one and bring it down.

You need to hold it down from the start and it will bring up all 3 at the same time.

Same thing to bring them all down, you need to hold it down from the start with no delay.
Ditto everything in the quote above. If you're trying to operate any of the shades for the rear seat area (sides & rear) they all need to be in the same position if you want all of them to work in conjunction with each other.

So if the sides are up and the rear is down (or vice versa)...press driver's button to either get them ALL up or ALL down. Once they are all in the same position, the driver's button can raise or lower them ALL with one single press & hold.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0