Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Or the ones that truly believe M performance is an M car. Bmw M and AMG still separate the models in verbiage even though the line is starting to get blurred when it comes to marketing. But you do realize that even though they are making these changes due to marketing, there's clear distinct differences between the M models and M performance.

It's not about egos. It's about facts. It's amazing how so many these days dismiss facts.... Amazing!
Facts??????? :

Are you the CEO of BMW in disguise???? 🤔

Or perhaps Stefan Quandt trolling us all???

Perhaps you do not understand the meaning of the word FACT???

The only FACT is that BMW has decided that MPs are part of the M lineup.PERIOD. That is the only true statement, hence the only FACT.

I dont need to believe anything further as its their brand, their vehicles and they set the rules.

Those are the FACTs.

Please people, get over it!

It affects your life NOTHING by their decision unless you are a poseur and look down on others because you think you are special. You are not. Nor am I.

It is 100% about egos and some people are crushed that their brother would have an MP car from the M lineup as if it affects your enjoyment.

Thats whats amazing.
Bro. Calm the F down. Facts are facts. M performance cars are not M cars. Fact. Go read up on it, enlighten yourself.

Oh now I get why you're getting so worked up. You bought an M performance model thinking it was an M car. 😀😀😀😂😂😂
The M-posers are now here in full force! They're just getting emotional because the M340i is newer, faster, and more technologically advanced than their F8*.

Sheeple in wolf's sheet metal.
Funny thing is that I currently don't own any M cars. Joke is on you. Lmao
It doesn't matter. You still got up onto your soap box. Baa Baa. Now go grow me a new sweater already.
Appreciate 1
530iDriver1707.50