m630
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M Comp / ‘22 X3 / f136

Garage List
‘22 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitex View Post
Bro. Calm the F down. Facts are facts. M performance cars are not M cars. Fact. Go read up on it, enlighten yourself.

Oh now I get why you're getting so worked up. You bought an M performance model thinking it was an M car. 😀😀😀😂😂😂

My oh my I guess you never graduated grade school or learned english comprehension.

Im not your bro...and im not upset BMW made their decision, you are.

Your opinion is not a fact no matter how loud you scream and throw your hands in the air. I dont need to read up on anything, the first post that started this thread is right there if you could read and comprehend. BMW made this decision, thats the only relevant fact.

Lots of keyboards warriors when they are protected behind a screen.

Im not worked up, this is comedic gold getting you wannabes all worked up cause my M performance vehicle offends you poor little ego.

Yes I have an ///M35 now as anyone can see, coming from an F80 as you can read up on if it matters to you so much. And and S85 E63 as if it has any relevance to you or this discussion as my m cred I wont bring up any other brands as its none of your biz.

But it always returns to ego and insecurity in yourself that causes you to believe your opinion is a fact.

Im always glad to meet face to face and discuss like a man. Then we can see who says what.
Appreciate 1
530iDriver1707.50