View Single Post
      07-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #212
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
wow cant believe how much blindly you re supporting Vettel guys.. you may love him and want to support him, i do respect that.. but like there is/was nothing wrong with him just victimizing him like Ferrari killed his career.. its his 6th season with Ferrari.. 6th..

it is not rational, he blew a lot of good chances.. and i want to remind you guys, his quote he loves to say.. "Im a racing driver, i always have to find some excuse.." and now blaming mechanics for setting the car wrong is in another level.. wow.. he had more than 4 hours of track time to set the car right before quali.. i highly doubt there wont be a 4 times world champion like him again in this way.. i hope on next A1 Ring race weekend he ll smash the whole grid, otherwise it ll start to get funny.. cheers..

We differ s lot but I like reading your comments and it shows that you're intelligent and you know what you're talking about. Read the rest of this and watch the video.
Have you ever seen a driver fighting turn-in oversteer and exit oversteer this much on a single lap? Yes I'm a fan and yes he makes mistakes but I don't support him because he wins only. I support him for many reasons. I actually started supporting him in 2014/2015. When he wasn't winning.

https://streamable.com/769gbq

Please watch this and tell me if that's an acceptable car setup. Watch Peter Windsor talk about Leclerc's driving style. He uses the car's tendency to oversteer on entry to rotate the car and the SF1000 is tailored to his taste. Seb likes a pointy car like the RB's he drove and like the SF70 and SF71. The SF1000 is a car that doesn't match his driving style.
He fucked up today. If he was patient he would've gotten a respectable position but that's something I like about him. He's always on the attack although it gets him in a lot of trouble like Hockenheimring 2018.
Appreciate 1