xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Sorry for the long delay.

The weather hasn't been cooperating lately... lots of rainy days

Also, my wife had to stay at the hospital for the week I picked up my car
They suspected she may have had a heart attack so they kept her for almost a week at the hospital! She only got to see the new car after I had it for about 4 days!
She's back home now after some small surgery and is doing fine. Had to take care of the kids and everything else so things are finally getting back to normal around here.

The good things is that the doctors now changed their mind and re-classified her condition. So she did NOT actually have a heart attack. Which means she is allowed to drive a car!

Hope that by the weekend, the weather is going to clear up and I have a chance to take some nicer pictures of the car. Also need to wash the car first

On another note, I had to bring the car back into the shop after driving it for less than 100km... My neighbour found a screw in my driver side rear tire!!!!

So the dealership put it up and had a look at the tire. After removing the screw it showed a slow leak and since BMW doesn't allow them to fix a run-flat tire, they needed to replace it. Man am I glad that I got the tire and rim warranty!!!!

I assume that the screw was either in the tire by the time I went to pick up my car or it happened within the first 15km I drove the car... Not sure. Anyway, the good thing is that all the tires are still new so it makes no difference that they only changed one tire as they are all still brand new tires
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0