MrVM7
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 750i ///\/\ Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerF32_430i View Post
I don't totally agree with this. My parents have owned 3 7 series without warranty and have had great luck with them. They currently have an '07 and an '11 that are running just fine. I think the key is finding an Indy that works on BMW's and charges reasonable rates. Sure they might be q minority in being lucky owning used BMW's but I know my dad takes care of them properly as well.
I agree ... I have a 2011 750i M sport 90k miles , i got it with the new index 12 injectors and i have a flash tune with a jb4 on top , downpipes, cold air intake and a few other performance add ons and at the risk of jinxing myself I haven't had any issues with it ... I did have the " oil burning " issue but after i changed the oil cooler plug with the titanium from Sergey @ www.n63intake.com that stopped and i'm also getting cooler oil temps ... also the cold air intakes dropped my iat by about 40 degrees...and I ALWAYS change my oil every 2500 miles .. it's just something i've always done with all my cars and it is a small investment in the long run since i drive my cars hard and so far they run great ..
Appreciate 0