View Single Post
      04-07-2022, 04:44 PM   #573
AR_Motorwerkz
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4, BMW WIDEBODY F13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Even though i have a G80C, which is my FIRST ever BMW, i also came from corvettes. So i have a long history of them. My posts in this thread might be a bit biased but i am FAR from loyal to a particular brand. I just love cars. I don't look at a brand and say oh that's shit, even though it might be good, but i'll say it's shit because i'm loyal to another brand. Fuck that.

The only reason why corvettes was the only car that stuck with me the past 2 decades is because it's a proven formula that works.

A very fast, great looking, V8 race car for the road. I can't think of any other car like it, with the performance it has, for the money.

I paid under 70k for my C7Z BRAND NEW. What other car, that looks the way it does, that has 650/650, that has a 5 year 60k warranty? There is none.

And the same formula will apply to the C8Z. I feel bad for those who got on the wait list late or not on any wait list at all. Because this C8Z is actually THE REAL Z06. An NA mid engine supercar that has almost 700hp.

I expect GM to price this car at around 92-95k MSRP starting and my dealer, which is known to stay true to their word, will sell this car at MSRP. I don't know for how long, or for up to a certain number on the wait list. Since i'm under 200 on their wait list, i expect to receive my car this fall/winter.

As far as looks. There is no question. A blind man will choose the C8Z over the M3/M4 any day of the week.

I love my M3 but the front end is horrendous. Thank god it's fast and comfy.
Incredible monster that C8! But I gotta say Z06 vs G80, both cater to different lifestyles! G80s more our thing for sure.
Appreciate 0