View Single Post
      01-01-2015, 06:54 PM   #238
Henrayy///M
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 Mazda 6 Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaCar View Post
Why you showing me this? We are talking about the interior 7 spy photos that is exactly same design as the production pics in this thread. Sure the finish is shinny but still the same. Layout is exact. Buttons are the same place.

It is this pic we were in discussion. Sure looks the same to me.

Even the steering wheel is the same.

I challenged you that the spy pic is the same and you said otherwise and I have lack of faith. Well? What are you even rambling about. The very leaked pics is the production design as I and many have said. This is based on historically every leaked/spy pic showing this. You were all 'OHH NOOOO it is different that is not final. ( Mr. I have internal knowledge I am BMW god.) They are only using existing parts and some prototype because they are concentrating on drivetrain and body first!".

Then more ramblings about bmws philosophy/subjective horse poo. Just like your second last reply. "A 7er cannot afford to be radical because they have a specific demographic to appeal to. G11 will definitely appeal to the traditional loyal 7er customer." = horse poo post. Now you are saying it can't deviate from a specific demographic when you stated the opposite before saying it will be better. Bunch of subjective words with nothing backing it up.

Let me enlighten you with your very own posts below.
uhmm, what Scott said made perfect sense to me. The center console area is clearly just plastic instead of the final materials and trim. It was your mistake to think that he meant the design would be radically different from the spy shots.
Appreciate 0